Ann Arbor, Michigan, June 26th, 2015: Members of our team at TSRL, Inc. visited the Foundations Preschool of Washtenaw County (http://www.foundations-preschool.org/) last Friday for our annual Day of Caring. The weather couldn't have been better as we were put to work scrubbing floors, ripping out weeds, and staining decks. One of our team members even got a bee sting. They are okay--with the help of an onion to reduce the swelling--and the hard work was worth it for everybody. We were able to make our community preschool a cleaner, happier place for the at-risk children who need a place to learn and grow.
Looking forward to next time!
Learn more about United Way/Day of Caring: http://www.wuway.org/node/778
About Foundations Preschool:
Foundations Preschool prepares children from low income families for future academic and social success while providing their parents opportunities for professional, personal and parental growth.
We Accomplish This By Providing:
- A focus on the needs of low-income families
- Tuition subsidies based on household income
- A researched-based curriculum and teaching methods
- Professional and educated staff
- Opportunities to strengthen parenting skills through monthly workshops and a true parent/school team approach
- Speech/language/social work assessments and intervention services
- On-site dental screenings and varnishes
- Vision and auditory screenings
- Free breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack